Washington Active Transportation Plan
Visit us online!
Our online open house is now live and ready for you to read and respond by Nov. 30. What you'll find there:
- Upcoming events where you can talk with WSDOT staff about active transportation
- Our state routes analysis: How we're creating decision-making tools to help us identify and prioritize future changes
- Maps for your feedback: State routes color-coded by Level of Traffic Stress (LTS) and a form for your comments about what you think of this approach. (What is LTS anyway? We explain in the online open house.)
- A questionnaire that asks:
- Information about you to help us understand whether we have received responses from a sample that represents all Washington residents.
- What you do for transportation
- What prevents you from using active transportation more often
- What would make it more likely that you would walk, bike or roll
- What’s unique about your community or region
- What’s most important for government to focus on for future changes to the transportation system that affect walking, bicycling and rolling
Send this link to everyone you know: http://bit.ly/WSDOT-ATP-Online-Open-House
Post a Comment